Park Services Associate
You will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of property grounds, restrooms, and other facilities both in guest areas and back of house and be courteous to park guests to enhance their overall visit. In addition, some light landscape maintenance is required.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Pick up litter and clean assigned areas with mops, brooms, vacuums, etc…
- Empty, dispose of trash and maintain clean waste containers and waste pick up site
- Clean restrooms and restock necessary supplies
- Sweep and clean paths and grounds throughout the property and parking lots
- Monitor guests visiting the property and report any problems, disputes, inappropriate behavior, or crimes to management
- Fountain cleaning, and light duty landscape maintenance such as weeding, mowing, and raking.
- Must be 18 years old
- Must be able to use power landscape and cleaning equipment
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions
- Must be able to read and write and have basic arithmetic skills
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Must adhere to uniform standards
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by Team Members assigned to this position. Team Members will be expected to complete other duties as assigned by their manager.